Julie's Basil Parsley Baked Chicken
1. Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
2. Place chicken in bowl or glass storage container with a lid and let marinate over night or
all day. Even 1-2 hours is fine if in a rush.
3. Set oven to 375 degrees F.
4. Pour chicken and mixture in a baking dish and place in oven.
5. Cook for 35-45 minutes until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F and chicken is
crispy on top.
6. Serve warm with cauliflower rice or over brown rice or quinoa. It pairs nicely with a side salad or steamed vegetables.
3 lbs Chicken Thighs
1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/3 cup Tamari (To make this paleo you can use coconut aminos)
2 tbsps Lemon Juice (Fresh Lemon Juice of 1 lemon)
2 1/2 tbsps Apple Cider Vinegar
1 1/2 tbsps Raw Honey
1 tbsp Garlic (mince garlic)
3 tbsps Parsley (finely chopped)
3 tbsps Dried Basil
1 tsp Black Pepper
Nutrition (Per serving)
Vitamin A 174IU
Vitamin C 3mg
Protein 44g Iron 3mg